07 Fashion Bikini girl - Beautiful Girl

07 Fashion Bikini girl








To celebrate the launch, Williams did and in-store appearance at the chain store's Manhattan Mall location in New York on Thurs., Nov. 15, where she signed autographs for excited fans who lined up outside the store for a chance to meet the top-ranked athlete, who has U.S. Open and Wimbledon titles to her name.

"I didn't even know she was going to be here, I'm just a shopaholic," laughed Wanjiru Machua of Brooklyn, who said she started shopping at Steve & Barry after the Sarah Jessica Parker collection launched, and said she regularly checks their website for new items. "But I'm very, very impressed. Her clothing line is beautiful! I love the cut of the jackets and the pants, and the sneakers are great for everyday and the gym. And I love her personality! Some little girls stopped by to say hello, and she just came over and gave them a hug."

No comments: