04 Fashion Beauty girl - Beautiful Girl

04 Fashion Beauty girl








Lee and Bob Woodruff, whose own story has come to parallel in many ways the Reeve's, when television journalist Bob Woodruff became the first news anchor in Iraq to be wounded, nearly killed by a roadside bomb. He sustained a serious head injury and subsequently, he and his wife Lee established the Bob Woodruff Family Fund for Traumatic Brain Injury.

"It just so happened after I woke up, after 36 days in my coma, I looked up at the TV and saw that Dana had passed away, and I will never forget that," said Bob Woodruff. “That was one of the first things that I saw. That's how close this family is to so many people in this country."

Another friend of the Reeve's, Academy Award-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, who met the couple after college at the Williamstown Theatre Festival, said it was a "no-brainer" to come out that evening for the foundation.

No comments: